Cash Management & Strategic Planning
- Accounting Services
- Bank Financing
- Bookkeeping Services
- Business Advisory Services
- Business Estate & Succession Planning
- Business Plans and Financing
- Business Start-Up
- Cash Management & Strategic Planning
- CFO Services & Management Controls
- Consulting and Advice
- Corporate Tax Planning & Preparation
- Financial Statements
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Other Services
- Payroll Services
- Personal Income Taxes
- Sales Taxes
- Software Installation & Support
Cash Flow Management
A business can be profitable and still run into trouble due to cash flow issues. We can forecast and evaluate your company's financial condition, estimate financing requirements, and track cash-flow sources and uses. A cash crisis can be emotionally devastating, killing your business.
Forecasting is a necessity when trying to effectively manage and lead a business to profitability. From simple projections to complex financial modeling, our experienced staff can assist you in achieving your company's financial goals. The starting point for avoiding a cash crisis is having A4 Tax & Accounting Professional Corporation to develop a cash flow projection for you. We can help you develop both short-term (weekly, monthly) and long-term (annual, 3-5 year) projections to help you develop the necessary capital strategy to meet your business needs.
Our cash management service provides:
- Help in obtaining an appropriate line of credit
- Cash collection acceleration techniques
- Proven effective collection policies
- Proven effective payment policies
- Help in obtaining the maximum rate of return on your idle cash
- Knowing when, where, and how your cash needs will occur
- Knowing what the best sources are for meeting your additional cash needs
- Being prepared to meet these needs when they occur, by keeping good relationships with bankers and other creditors
We also prepare historical cash flow statements to help you gain an understanding of where all the money went. Creating an accurate cash flow projection is one of the many services we provide.
A Strategic Business Plan is much more than a tool to obtain financing. If you still have all your plans and ideas locked up inside your head... preparing a strategic plan helps you clarify your company's direction, ensures your key leaders are all "on the same page", and keeps both management and staff focused on the tasks at hand.
A Strategic Plan is often needed when:
- Starting a new venture, product or service
- Expanding a current organization, product or service
- Buying a new business, product or service
- Turning around a declining business
The Strategic Plan provides a blueprint, describing your company, its products, the competitive environment, management team, financial health, and business risks.
The plan allows you to:
- Identify and describe the target customer profile, features, advantages and benefits of your new venture, product or service.
- Justify that your plans are credible by fully researching the need being filled with your new venture.
- Develop marketing plans including full descriptions of targeted promotional campaigns with implementation timelines. You also get to examine market conditions, the nature of your customers, as well as your competitors, your sales potential, and the projected results of your promotional campaigns.
- Develop staffing plans including identifying the key players, skills, attitudes and expertise needed to build the venture.
- Develop management plans including full descriptions of management systems and timelines for implementation.
- Develop financial plans including projected startup costs, operating costs, revenue, profits, and break-even analysis for the first 3 to 5 years. Projected financial plans allow you to effectively predict upcoming problems, or prevent them. In other words, the perspective gained through your Strategic Business Plan can make a significant contribution to your company's success, and help you get the funding you require. In fact, most lending institutions and private investors will not even talk to you without a solid financial plan.
- Identify building and equipment needs including vendors and cost estimates.
- Formulate company milestones including timelines for upcoming products and services in development.
Remember: Failing to plan is planning to fail
Let us help you develop a powerful Strategic Business and Cash Management Plan that drives your business to the level of success you deserve. Request a Free Consultation by calling 416-243-2096 or by contacting us by email..