- Accounting Services
- Bank Financing
- Bookkeeping Services
- Business Advisory Services
- Business Estate & Succession Planning
- Business Plans and Financing
- Business Start-Up
- Cash Management & Strategic Planning
- CFO Services & Management Controls
- Consulting and Advice
- Corporate Tax Planning & Preparation
- Financial Statements
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Other Services
- Payroll Services
- Personal Income Taxes
- Sales Taxes
- Software Installation & Support
Need money to grow your business? We can help with your business development.
The owners of most small to medium-sized business enterprises (SMBE) do not take the necessary time to prepare an effective Business Plan before seeking money from a lender. Too often the owners and management team are too deeply immersed in the day-to-day activity of the business to think strategically, but time spent working on the business is just as, if not more important as time spent working in the business. Not only does a well-prepared Business Plan improve your chances of getting funding significantly, it also refreshes and invigorates your strategic thinking.
Requesting a business loan without adequate preparation sends a clear message to the lender: High Risk! Therefore, it pays to be prepared and organized in your approach to financing. A4 Tax & Accounting Professional Corporation can help you develop and write a comprehensive, forward-thinking business plan. Put your best foot forward by allowing us to prepare a winning loan proposal for you. Our proposals have a high likelihood of success because they're created from the lender's perspective. You get the money you need because we know exactly what lenders want to see. Even more importantly, we know how to prove to them that you'll be able to pay them back.
The Business Plan Helps Business Development
- A Business Plan is a forward-thinking strategic roadmap for your company. It will help keep everyone in the organization focused on the overarching company goals
- A credible Business Plan will help present your organization to lending institutions as professional, strategic and well prepared
- Existing and new companies should have a Business Plan to help direct their resources toward organizational goals
- A Business Plan is a vibrant tool that will help identify your position in the marketplace. A strategically designed Business Plan helps you realize your company’s true potential and future market position.
- The Business Plan will give you a step-by-step guide toward achieving your growth potential. Lending institutions look for this when approving loans
- A well-designed Business Plan will also help sustain organizational efficiency.
Benefits of a Business Plan
- Steer your organization toward success in new markets.
- establish and maintain a competitive focus
- Identify emerging market opportunities
Our winning loan proposals come complete with:
An Executive Summary
- Where we concisely state the purpose of the loan, the exact amount of money required, an explanation of what the loan will be used for and why it's needed.
Pro-forma Cash Budgets and Financial Statements
- We use your data and underlying assumptions to prepare information that your banker can easily read and buy into.
Owners Personal Financial Statements
- We include the last 3 years of personal tax returns for the bank as well as identify the collateral being pledged as security for the loan.
- If you wish, we can help presnet your financial needs/position to your banker.
If you'd like to learn more about how you can obtain the funds you need to grow your business please call us at 416-243-2096 or contact us by email.
A4 Tax & Accounting Professional Corporation
Chartered Professional Accountant
1735 Kipling Ave, Suite A2